Lonely Planet Discover the Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
By Lonely Planet
'Blue skies. Spanish architecture. Lush greenery. World-class shelling. This is Fort Myers & Sanibel.' Experience the beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel! Lush greenery, pristine beaches and vibrant wildlife combine with history, fine dining and shopp...
We last checked this book on amazon.co.uk on the 10 Aug 2017 @ 01:36 UTC +00:00. It appears that either this book is no longer available or is no longer free.
You can visit amazon for the most up to date information. If it is still available, please check the price before ordering.Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
'Blue skies. Spanish architecture. Lush greenery. World-class shelling. This is Fort Myers & Sanibel.'
Experience the beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel!
Lush greenery, pristine beaches and vibrant wildlife combine with history, fine dining and shopping in a medley that will satisfy hardcore wilderness explorers, families and amateur naturalists alike.
This guide covers:
- Beaches: Beautiful beaches of every style, including world-class shelling spots and secluded white sand hideaways
- Nature & eco travel: From wetlands and wildlife refuges to pristine beaches, there's a palpable sense of green in the air
- History & culture: Meet the pioneers, from the Calusa Indians to the Koreshan, and the area's lively artists' colonies
- Entertainment: Be it shopping or nightlife, Lee County offers everything from jazz bars and dives to sunset beach cocktails, boutiques to megachains
- Dining: Everything from bargain seafood joints overlooking the water to ethnic eats and heavenly fusions
- Sport & activities: Get your hiking boots on, your kayak prepped, your bicycle oiled and experience the great outdoors
Special eBook enhancements:
- Scalable maps - zoom in for greater detail
- Comprehensive interlinking - seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews or visit the websites of places we recommend
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Add notes - touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Plus, pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Adam Karlin