Live Life On Purpose: Discover What You Were Born To Do-The Simple, Step-by-Step Guide to Successfully Start Your Perfect Business or Find Your Dream Job (The Happy Life Book 1)
By Rachael L Thompson
What is Your Life Purpose?Are you looking to find the answer to the age-old question “What the hell should I do with my life”? Do you want to find work that simply makes you happy? Are you sick of dreading each day and only living for the weekends...
We last checked this book on amazon.co.uk on the 31 Jul 2017 @ 13:15 UTC +00:00. It appears that either this book is no longer available or is no longer free.
You can visit amazon for the most up to date information. If it is still available, please check the price before ordering.Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
What is Your Life Purpose?
Are you looking to find the answer to the age-old question “What the hell should I do with my life”? Do you want to find work that simply makes you happy? Are you sick of dreading each day and only living for the weekends? If your current job situation does not bring you happiness but you do not know how to fix it, this book will help answer all of your questions. It will not, however, answer these questions in a typical fashion. It is not going to give you a personality test or an aptitude assessment. You're not going to find a list of career or business options that you could try. This book dives much deeper than other typical career or business books you will find. The theory behind this book is that one must unlearn everything he or she has been taught before being able to authentically explore the best business or career choice.
How this book is different than typical career guides or business books: Clothing Analogy
Imagine you are asked to find one outfit to wear the rest of your life. Would you rather choose from a pre-filled closet or have your apparel custom-made? With other books, you are essentially looking in a closet full of different clothes and picking out the best option; it may not be your favorite color or fit just right but it will do. In this book, you will design your perfect ensemble
The book is structured into three parts:
- The first section describes and gives examples of psychological concepts to explain how you have been shaped and exactly why you are in your current situation.
- The second part is all about relearning how to live and think authentically. This is where you begin to explore and research, with fresh eyes, the best business or career choice for you.
- The third part is focused solely on techniques that you can apply to assist in this process. Complex theories are broken down into simple steps, with examples to help explain how to apply these concepts in your own life.
Sneak Peek at Everything that will be Covered:
Each of the following topics will be broken down into simple, easy-to-understand explanations and steps.
- Psychological Learning Principals
- Societal Norms and How They Affect You
- Understanding Your Underlying Beliefs
- Subconscious Structuring and Restructuring
- Psychological Theories (Cognitive Bias, Distortions, Effects of the Ego)
- Decision-Making Theories
- Techniques to Explore Ideal Career or Business
- Research Techniques
- Goal Setting and Planning Strategies
- Journaling Techniques
- 6 Powerful Meditation Techniques (Mindfulness, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Imprinting Beliefs)
- Visualization and Manifesting (Law of Attraction) Techniques
- How to Find a Support System